Mountain Pride is here for you if you have the unfortunate event of any emergency spot cleaning.
Helpful spotting tips to assist you in removing the spot yourself
- When a spot occurs, ACT QUICKLY! The longer a spot or stain remains in the carpet the harder it is to remove.
- Use a clean white towel and blot the area quickly to absorb as much of the liquid as you can.
- Apply a small amount of Mountain Pride Complimentary Spotter to the area of concern. If you do not have spotter available, use a bit of warm water.
- Always work towards the center of the center of spot when cleaning.
- Never use bathroom type cleaners, dishwashing detergent (cascade), or Oxi Clean, these all contain bleaching agents and can damage your carpet.
- Call us for a professional spot cleaning. That's what we are here for! 970-453-1012